Duvane House is an 1760, awarding winning Georgian country home set in peaceful surrounds.
Based on the outskirts of Clonakilty on the N71 Duvane House was originally the Residence of Bishop Barnabus Deane but is now the home of Noreen and Rensie McCarthy who offer a warm welcome to their bed and breakfast Guests.
Their Georgian house with period furnishings including brass canopy beds offer a choice of spacious double, twin or family rooms which are all en-suite.
Open from March to November Duvane House offers guests many facilities such as a TV lounge for guests and limited WiFi Internet and email access.Read more
** Special Rates **
You are welcome to contact us directly for SPECIAL RATES email@example.com or by telephone, Noreen McCarthy 353 23 88 33129
See what others have to say about us on Trip Advisor.Contact us
- Failte Ireland 4 star rating
- Best B&B Elsie Dillard Causin Irl.
- AA 4 star rating
- AA 4 Star Standard 2011
- AA Breakfast Award 5 Stars for Recognising Excellence
- Member of Fuchsia West Cork Group
- Bord Fáilte Approved
- CIE Tours International, National Award of excellence for best home stay
- Member of Cork-Kerry Tourism